Subject: RE: [security-services] Last Call for "agreed to but unimplemented"changes to documents

I believe the only significant outstanding issue I'm involved with is
the cleanup of the text (and possibly) schema surrounding Status and its
content.

I started a thread in this message:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00160.h
tml

I think there was some brief discussion on the call two weeks ago that I
missed, but I don't think anything specific is in the "agreed to" bucket
yet except the change in terminology to Requester/Responder.

I supplied some text (which I have since added a bit to after an
exchange with Eve) and proposed a schema change to collapse the extra
types and remove the enumeration because it's unenforceable except by
hardcoding the samlp prefix in the QName enumeration. Probably should
vote on these concepts soon.

The only other issue I have is Irving's proposal(s) to convert
AuthorityKind and RespondWith to QNames to better handle extensions, and
I don't think either has been agreed to.