Subject: RE: [security-services] Change Log

OK I am down to one issue:

 DS-14-07 BearerIndication
 	I believe the agreed text can be found in an "old"  version of core.

 	PHB: Which being the question

All I can find is:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200201/msg00208.html

>     242  ISSUE:[DS-14-07: BearerIndication]
>     243  This functionality is provided in the Web Browser Post Profile,
which specifies the use of a
>     244  bearer SubjectConfirmationMethod, but this is not present in the
core spec. This is unresolved.

status=CLOSED

addressed by SubjectConfirmation et al

I suspect that the issue name is not the same as the part of the spec it
refers to.

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.
pbaker@verisign.com
781 245 6996 x227

msg00081.html

3) DS-1-11 Subject Confirmation vs. AuthN Method
	I took the text proposed by hal in

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00046.html
	instead of repeating the text as suggested I put a single copy at
the start of section 7 which appears to me to be the place where any
confusion would arise. Also changed the heading accordingly etc.

4) DS-1-12 Clarify NameIdentifier

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00052.html

5) DS-4-14 AuthorityKind and RespondWith
	This is currently deferred waiting for the debate to subside

6) DS-9-13 AuthNQuery underspecified

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00004.html
	Added as suggested to 3.4.4, however the logical flow appears to me
to indicate that what to do if you can't construct a response should be
described after you describe how to attempt construction of a response.

DS-11-08 Action and Actions

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00186.html
	Done

DS-14-17 Remove Assertion Specifier

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00042.html
	Done, the schema was in Eve's message.

DS-14-18 Change Evidence

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00042.html
	Done

Curently deferred:
Tentative preliminary draft proposed text forISSUE: AuthorityKin d and
RespondWith

MS-1-02 URI References
	This is ELM-6. The text is in Eve's message from 3/7. However, note
that it may require many chages throughout the documents.
	[deferred till after lunch]

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00085.html
<<Phillip Hallam-Baker (E-mail).vcf>>

Phillip Hallam-Baker (E-mail).vcf