Subject: [security-services] Issues Status Report

Title: Issues Status Report

The agreed issues that made it into the documents are in green.

I think when we removed the issues to defer from the vote last week, we went overboard. I am recommending we still defer DS-14-14, DS-14-15, DS-14-16. Eve and Rob do you agree?

I have tried to describe the current amount of agreement for the red issues. In a few cases there has been no discussion after the message that created the issue. We should set a cutoff date on these.

Hal

draft-sstc-saml-issues-status-05.doc