Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Text and Location for HolderOfKey andSenderVouches (NOTE commentary at start)

>5.1.1 Holder Of Key
>
>URI:
>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:cm:holder-of-key
>The element <SubjectConfirmationData> value MUST be a <ds:KeyInfo>
>element.

Just one note...aren't there still two elements in that bucket, one
called SubjectConfirmationData, the other a literal ds:KeyInfo? I
thought the intent was to use the KeyInfo element when "holder of key"
was meant, and use SubjectConfirmationData when KeyInfo didn't apply. Or
did I misunderstand on the last call?

The proposed text suggests to me this usage:

<SubjectConfirmationData>
	<ds:KeyInfo/>
</SubjectConfirmationData>

I'm not sure if that's the intent or not.