Subject: Re: [security-services] cs-sstc-bindings-model-15

Thanks for getting that doc out there Prateek.

there's some minor issues with it as it stands tho..

1. filename ought to be:   cs-sstc-bindings-00

2. headers/footers need updating, cover page to in order to address (1)

3. changes corresponding to..

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200204/msg00079.html
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200204/msg00082.html

..weren't done exactly as described in the messages, so I'm not sure the change
was "correct"

Plus, the committee hadn't yet voted to include these changes (altho I'll bet
they will be approved).

[4. I haven't yet verified that the changes in the other two applicable msgs
listed in the 15-April changelog entry have been addressed.]

JeffH