Subject: [security-services] RSA Security IPR statement

Joe, Jeff - Attached, please find the RSA Security IPR statement approved by our legal department for distribution to OASIS.  Please arrange to replace the current version on the web site with this version.

As had been discussed, this rev adds the non-discriminatory clause and a statement limiting the scope of the reciprocity.

As before, please feel free to send me any questions or comments you may have.

Thanks!

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security