Subject: [security-services] protocol: SAML cs-sstc-core-00 April 19, 2002

Since we are at this topic, here are some of my findings regarding the protocol
section of the spec. I'm not sure if they have been raised before. But I think
all of them are trivial and need editorial changes only.

1. Line 1046-1049: Need to delete these lines.

2. Line 1146 says IssueInstant is Optional. But line 1167 says it is required.

3. Line 1890: AssertionID should be AssertionIDReference

Thanks,
Emily
Sun Microsystems, Inc.