Subject: [security-services] Agenda: SSTC/Focus concall Tue 14-May-2002

1) confirm submission to Oasis goal on June 1

2) IPR reminder

3) attestations -

Here's the current consolidated state of the "implementation attestation
matrix"

Requester of AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding		1
Requester of AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding		0
Requester of Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding		2
Responder returning AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding	2
Responder returning AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding	2
Responder returning Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding	2
Browser/artifact profile consumer				3
Browser/artifact profile producer				3
Browser/POST profile consumer					2
Browser/POST profile producer					2

We need more attestations to fill this out! Please send attestations to Joe &
Jeff.

4) schedule a date for the vote to submit to Oasis. (our next conf call on
5/28?)

5) editorial issues to be addressed before submission to OASIS

Potential errata on the Committee Specs to date
Eve Maler
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200205/msg00022.html

Eve is stating a errata submission cutoff date of 5/28

Possible resolutions to some errata items (at least: PE1, PE7, PE8, PE12, PE13)
potentially affect schema. Require engaged consideration.

Decide on process for accepting (or not) errata items.

6) adjourn.

7) Focus subgroup if necessary.

-----
JeffH