Subject: [security-services] 28 May Agenda - SSTC

The focus for this week's meeting is to tie up any loose ends prior to
submitting the SAML 1.0 specs for consideration as an OASIS spec.

Agenda:

0) Consensus test that we do want to submit into the 1 June OASIS review
cycle - failure to reach consensus will cause us to adjourn and continue as
a focus group meeting.

1) Any residual technical issues (esp. inclusion of fixes to errata in
specs)

2) Verification of company attestations - esp. note Karl Best's message
citing policy section 3.2(A) indicating that each implementation must have
taken "adequate steps to comply with any such [IPR] rights". We will review
briefly what that means for SAML and I'd like each implementer to have
considered the RSA IPR claims and what that means to them.

3) Vote to approve spec with errata fixes to be submitted to OASIS as a
candidate specification.

4) New Business

5) Adjourn

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted E-Services Lab - HP Labs        Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142