Subject: RE: [security-services] Drafts of core Committee Spec and schemas

Eve,

	I think it would be easier if we could change the format of all
the Section 7.x "URI: ..." to the "code" format (Courier New 9 with the
gray background). 7.1.4, 7.1.6, 7.1.7, 7.18. & 7.1.9 have the extra
spaces before the am, after the 1.0:.

	Format of the 7.1.3 and 7.1.4 are different from other section
numbers.

cheers