Subject: [security-services] Revision 01 of Committee Specs published

I've put the .doc, .pdf, and .xsd files for all the revision 01
documents in the repository and modified the SAML TC portal accordingly;
if you notice any problems, yell quickly:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/

Joe is now preparing the official cover materials for our OASIS
balloting request.  We should see more on that shortly.

Thanks to all, especially Rob and Krishna, for earlier comments and
assistance.

Whoo-hoo!

	Eve