Subject: [security-services] Distributed transaction scenario (and SAML Basicsslides)

Slide 53 is the most directly relevant one, but I included the whole
thing because I've been periodically posting this presentation anyway...
  This slide shows the motivation for attaching authentication and
attribute assertions to a payload containing a purchase order.  Please
comment on whether there are additional scenarios that would deviate
from this relatively simple flow.

By the way, if anyone sees anything inaccurate in the examples or text
of the preso as a whole, please let me know because I deliver this talk
relatively often and try to keep it up to date.

Thanks,

	Eve