Subject: [security-services] Position Paper on the Credentials Collector

Title: Position Paper on the Credentials Collector

Since I was largely responsible for deferring this work item I will try to get things going again by making a clear statement of the problem.

At the very least it will be a document to point to in explanation of why SAML lacks this feature that many people seem to think it should have.

Hal