Subject: Re: [security-services] XNS vs. SAML

I've looked at XNS occasionally over the last couple of years.  It isn't
clear that it's a happening activity at this point.  There are a goodly
number of "digital identity" schemes out there these days, see

  http://weblog.digital-identity.info/

for someone's site with news and pointers to many of them.

As far as I know there is no technical connection between SAML and XNS,
nor any participation from XNS-interested folk in the SAML standardization
process.

 - RL "Bob"