Subject: [security-services] FW: SAML IMPL ATTESTERS!! -- statements ofawareness of IPR claim s are needed

-----Original Message-----
From: blakley@us.ibm.com [mailto:blakley@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:31 AM
To: jeff.hodges@sun.com
Cc: pmishra@netegrity.com

Jeff, Prateek

Seems like our authority to post to SAML mailing lists has been revoked.... sigh... the price of not attending
the calls I guess. Could you please forward Tivoli's SAML attestation to the list for me?

All, we apologize for being a few hours late with this - couldn't post to the list.

IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business will support the following SAML 1.0 features

1. Requester of AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding YES

2. Requester of AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding: NO

3. Requester of Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding YES

4. Responder returning AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding YES

5. Responder returning AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding: NO

6. Responder returning Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding YES

7. Browser/artifact profile consumer YES

8. Browser/artifact profile producer YES

9. Browser/POST profile consumer NO

10. Browser/POST profile producer NO

Tivoli is AWARE of the IPR claims made on the SAML spec.

Thanks,

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.ibm.com phone: +1 512 286-2240 fax: +1 512 286-2057)
Chief Scientist, Security and Privacy, IBM Tivoli Software