Subject: RE: [security-services] Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 9 July 2002

This morning I spoke to Karl about the PR (sent in to Carol) and the errata
issue.

Karl said that the problem of errata had been recognised as something the
OASIS process does not currently handle well and they are thinkig about rule
changes that would revise the process so that the current '4 month penalty'
to make a correction could be avoided.

Specifically with respect to our draft he said that he does not think anyone
would object to an errata being applied provided that it appeared early in
the review cycle and not late. In particular he thought that if we agree to
an errata at our next TC con call it should be acceptable to the membership.

		Phill