Subject: [security-services] saml-demo-04.ppt

Colleagues,

As reported earlier, the SAML InterOp event at Catalyst 2002
was a success. We were able to successfully interoperate
and presented the "SAML story" to a good number of attendees.

I used the attached powerpoint as part of a press-briefing at Catalyst2002. It provides a (very)-short overview of SAML and the interOp event.

- prateek