OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [security-services] Agenda for Tuesday, December 10, Conference Call

1. Approval of Minutes from Tue, November 26 conference call.

2. Any Additional Agenda items?

3. Cancel conferemce call on Dec 24th; Next call on Jan 7, 03

4. Agenda Items Carried over from previous conference call 


- AI-6. Jeff to determine if conformance language around the notions of
profiles vs. extensions is really an issue

- AI-8. Jeff to solicit comment on draft-sstc-xmlsig-guidelines-0{2|3} from
Liberty arena

- AI-12. Prateek to draft analysis of use of XML Encryption in SAML

- AI-15. Editor (Eve) to update documents with Eve's fragment ID

- AI-18. Irving to consult w/ Merlin Hughes on current XMLDSig issues

- AI-19. RobP will go back and look in issues list and see what he can come
up with wrt item [A.3] in the SAML v1.1 to-do list.

[ROB, I couldn't find a link to this issue --- is there a message we could
point to here?]

- AI-20. Eve to update specs to 1.0

- AI-21. Eve to make cut at 1.1 draft (related to AI-15)
  [Eve, does this mean you will collect various sub-drafts floating around
the list and put them into a respectable document?]

- AI-22. Eve to get feedback from Karl Best on canonical location of OASIS
standard specifications

- AI-24. Scott to make proposal to list on incorporating some of xmldsig
guidelines into existing normative documents

- AI-25. Eve to respond to Hal's IssuerName proposal with an attribute-based
& an element-based solution

- AI-26. Carlisle to update Mike Just's credentials collection proposal

5. Agenda items added on November 26 con-call

- AI-27. Prateek to rev draft-sstc-meta-data-00 and add in schema. 
See also comments from Jehan

- AI-28. RobP to have RSAS convey a new "statement of licensing intent" to
the SSTC that documents the additional two claimed applicable patents in
addition to the prior two. 

6. Additional Agenda items from Discussion List

- AI-29. Various e-mails pointing to errors in SAML 1.1 drafts

- AI-30. Proposal to add a flow from Destination Sites to Source Sites to
the Web Browser Profile



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC