Subject: RE: [security-services] AI-18: review of XML DSIG issues

> I finally followed up on this one; here are Merlin's comments
> (slightly edited) on the current SAML DSig draft:

Thanks. FWIW, I'm holding a final decision on my part as to what I think should be in 1.1 core and bindings until we work through
the versioning discussion. All of this hinges greatly on whether we make changes sufficient to permit adding optional ID attributes
for use with xpointer.

If we don't rev the namespace, we can't, but if we do, we can and should add them.