Subject: sstc-saml-core-1.1-draft-01

This contains the fragment ID changes to the core spec.  I'll start a
revision history table next time I put out a draft.

Please note that I made some purely editorial/cosmetic changes to bring
the document up to V1.1 Working Draft status, and didn't track these
changes with change bars.  Only the substantive changes have change
bars, for easy review.  Please let me know if you see any problems.

I have also updated the other specs to V1.1 Working Drafts, but haven't
yet made any substantive changes to them, so I won't send them out for
now.  I have two pending editorial questions from this whole effort so far:

- What to do about V1.1 editors, contributors, and acknowledgments?

- Should we break up the bindings/profiles document into a
bindings/profiles framework document and a separate browser profiles
document?

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com

sstc-saml-core-1.1-draft-01.doc