Subject: [security-services] RE: [saml-dev] Extending SAML to all Generic XMLdocuments

Evan,

This proposal appears to have merit and I encourage you to pursue it.
However the saml-dev list is intended for implementers of SAML and is not
the right place to propose changes and additions to the specification.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding this to the main SAML list
(security-services@lists.oasis-open.org) where it can undergo further
discussion and development. It appears that the timing would be right for a
proposal of this type for inclusion in SAML version 2.0.

I suggest at a minimum you join the main SAML mailing list (which is open to
all OASIS members), but it would be best if you could join the SSTC and
participate in our meetings.

Hal