Subject: PE11 proposed text for artifacts and ID refs

What do you all think of these new/changed subsections inside Section
3.2.2, Element <Request>?  I will take a chance and assume this is okay;
we can accept/tweak/reject in tomorrow's call.

====
3.2.2.1 Requests for Assertions by Reference

In the context of a <Request> element, the <saml:AssertionIDReference>
element is used to request an assertion by means of its ID. See Section
2.3.1 for more information on this element.

3.2.2.2 Element <AssertionArtifact>

The <AssertionArtifact> element is used to specify the assertion
artifact that represents an assertion being requested. Its use is
governed by the specific profile of SAML that is being used; see the
SAML specification for bindings and profiles [SAMLBind] for more
information on the use of assertion artifacts in profiles.

The following schema fragment defines the <AssertionArtifact> element:

<element name="AssertionArtifact" type="string"/>
====

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com