Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - New Action Item #0017 Assertion"types" are really statement types

I tried a number of searches to isolate cases of this, but I didn't find
any.  I only found appropriate wording.  Ultimately I will do a full
read-through of everything, but perhaps we don't have as much of a
problem with this as we thought.  I think JeffH was the person who
brought this up; Jeff, if you know of specific instances, can you alert
me to them?  Thanks!

	Eve

rphilpott@rsasecurity.com wrote:
> Security Services TC member,
>
> Rob Philpott (rphilpott@rsasecurity.com) has created a new action item.
>
> Number: #0017
> Owner: Eve Maler (eve.maler@sun.com)
>

> Comments:
> Rob Philpott  2003-04-08 05:11 GMT
> [1-Apr] Eve to search for instances of "assertion type" and clarify as appropriate
>
> View Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=67
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> - OASIS Open Administration

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com