OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for SSTC con-call, April 29, 2003

Ok, I just confirmed, in our implementation we do put the status in the SAML response and not in the SOAP
body directly.


"Philpott, Robert" wrote:

  1. Agenda bashing
  2. Accept minutes from 22-April meeting:
  3. [Jahan] Errata Review
  4. [Jahan] Review Metadata spec for V1.1
  5. [Rob] Action Item Review - current open action items listed at the end of this message.
  6. [Rob] Are V1.1 specs ready to announce SSTC Last Call?
    • Next steps?
    • Reference links:

·OASIS Process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/guidelines.php#spec_standard

  1. Other business?
  2. Adjourn


Action Items:
Report created 29 April 200308:41am EDT
#0023: Editorial review of glossary and bindings
Owner: Eve Maler
Status: Open
Assigned15 Apr 2003
Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-04-29 12:33 GMT
25-April: Both the Glossary document and the Bindings and Profiles document drafts posted to the list.

#0013: Request use of WS-Trust for CC Proposal
OwnerMaryann Hondo
Status: Open
Assigned23 Mar 2003
Due: ---

Rob Philpott 2003-03-24 02:30 GMT
We need to formulate appropriate language for a request to WS-Trust folks on SSTC mailing list. MaryAnn agreed to represent the question to the WS-Trust Authors on our behalf. Question to WS-Trust authors: 
(0) SSTC is interested in using portions of WS-Trust specification. 
(1) Clarify their intent on submission to standards body and relevant time frame 
(2) Will the WS-Trust specification be submitted to a standards body within the next three months 
(3) Alternatively, would WS-Trust authors consider releasing WS-Trust specification (appropriate waiver of copyright) to the SSTC to build a derivative work.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-08 05:09 GMT
Carlisle completed the draft. 
The AI has been transferred to Maryann who will now follow up with the authors.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-15 21:54 GMT
Maryann notified the authors of our request on 14-April and asked to set up an authors con-callto discuss it. The con-call will take place sometime after the RSA Conference.

#0004: [AI-39] Propose WSDL for metadata
OwnerPrateek Mishra
Status: Open
Assigned17 Mar 2003
Due: ---

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020

Bhavna Bhatnagar                                Sun Microsystems Inc.            
Identity Management group        __o
Tel: 408-276-3591              _`\<,_   
                              (*)/ (*)

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]