Subject: Re: [security-services] A browser/POST question...

Jahan, can I assume that this will get a PE20 designation in the errata
document now that it seems this has settled down?  (I will take that
chance and mention this number in the revision history.)  The
disposition would be something like "revised text worked out on the
list, expecting TC approval at next opportunity".  Thanks!

	Eve