Subject: Re: [security-services] Feedback on SAML 1.1 Assertions (sstc-sam l-core-1.1-cs-01.pdf)

Rob,

See other comments inline, but in general, I would just note that I approached my reading of the specification from the perspective of someone actually extending the assertion statement structure provided by SAML - at the schema level this is quite clear, but I think that the text surrounding the schema perhaps doesn't do complete justice to the extensibility of the SAML assertion statement structure.