Subject: con-call info has been modified.

I was asked what happened to today's con-call, since the web site calendar had not been updated to reflect our move to an every-other-week meeting schedule.  My apologies to anyone that relied on the web-site and attempted to join today's non-existent call.

As you've probably seen by auto-email at this point, I've updated the web-site schedule to create a con-call meeting starting next week and repeating every other week.  I also added one off-week meeting on 1-July as we discussed at the last meeting at which we will vote to re-affirm the specs with any updates from the OASIS Public Review period.

I also haven't had time to update the web site with our public review announcement, but will hopefully get to that later today.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115