Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-core-1.1-cs-02-changebars.doc uploaded

Rob -
I see that PE23 has been dealt with in this version of core. I will publish
the final errata document to reflect this change. At this moment all errata
and potential errata have been disposed.

Thanks,
Jahan

----------------
Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
310.286.3070

/2746/sstc-saml-core-1.1-cs-02-changebars.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_
id=2746

-OASIS Open Administration

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave
_workgroup.php