Subject: Problem with con call this morning

 My apologies to the group for the problem with the con-call this morning.
By very bad luck I was without internet access this AM and I hadn't gotten
the access code. By the time I figured all of this out it was too late.

Fortunately, we were not depending on any key votes or procedures from this
meeting. Please review the agenda I published earlier. I will generate some
messages to help drive the discussions before July 22.

- prateek