Subject: OASIS IPR Policy with reference to SAML 1.1 submission

Rob and I will be submitting the SAML 1.1 candidate specifications to OASIS
on July 15. Before doing so we need to verify that all SAML 1.1 contributors
are aware of OASIS IPR policy.

All SAML 1.1 contributors should review

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

In particular, please note the following extract:

The contributor represents that he has disclosed the existence of any
proprietary or intellectual property rights in the contribution that are
reasonably and personally known to the contributor. The contributor does not
represent that he personally knows of all potentially pertinent proprietary
and intellectual property rights owned or claimed by the organization he
represents (if any) or third parties.