OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for September 2, 2003 SSTC con-call


If we have time today, can we also discuss these items?

- Mission statement for V2.0 work -- approve today?
- Audiences for SAML info and corresponding deliverable set
- Review and assign work items (at the F2F, each work item owner should 
drive the discussion for that item; ideally, they should show up with a 
draft use case or design proposal, whatever's appropriate)

	Eve

Philpott, Robert wrote:

> Sorry I'm so late getting this out...
> 
>  
> 
>    1. Accept minutes from August 5 meeting (since 19-Aug meeting did not
>       achieve quorum)
> 
>  
> 
>    2. Agenda bashing
> 
>  
> 
>    3. V1.1 is now an OASIS Standard (group cheer!).
> 
>  
> 
>          1. Need to make final spec edits.
>          2. Need web site update.
> 
>  
> 
>    4. Face-to-face update:
> 
>  
> 
>          1. Facility/location update
> 
>                                                                i.      
> Network access
> 
>                                                              ii.      
> Dial-in - do we need it? At what times?
> 
>          2. Attendance:
> 
>                                                                i.      
> Steve - What will we need for quorum?
> 
>                                                              ii.      17 
> voting members have confirmed via ballot
> 
>                                                             iii.      16 
> not responded
> 
>                                                             iv.      
> Observers:
> 
> 1.       Boeing: Steve Whitlock, Mike Beach
> 
> 2.       Entrust: Tim Moses
> 
> 3.       Fidelity: Patrick Harding
> 
> 4.       Reactivity: Eric Gravengaard
> 
> 5.       Sun: Ron Monzillo, Mohammad Akif, Tajesh Shah
> 
> 6.       PingID: Darren Platt - attending?
> 
> 7.       XACML: Anne Anderson, Seth Proctor, Frank Siebenlist, Rebekah 
> Lepro, Von Welch, David Chadwick, Polar Humenn
> 
>          3. Agenda discussion?
> 
>                                                                i.      
> See Prateek's email: 
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200308/msg00047.html
> 
>                                                              ii.      
> FYI - Conflict with WSS-TC con-call on Tuesday 10-12 EST
> 
>                                                             iii.      
> Additional updates from Prateek:
> 
> 1.       Scott Cantor and Jeff Hodges have agreed to cover ID-FF 1.X on 
> Monday morning - noon. You may want to ping them on what form this will 
> take and how they want people to prepare.
> 
> 2.       Ron Monzillio will present on the SAML Token Profile, Monday PM
> 
> 3.       Boeing (Mike Beach), Fidelity (Patrick Lambert), Netegrity 
> (TBD) will each present 20mins on "experience" on Monday afternoon. 
> There are some open slots still available there.
> 
> 4.       How should Tuesday be structured? For example, there is the 
> Liberty meta-data proposal vs. Jahan's draft. Should we request Jahan to 
> drive a session on meta-data.
> 
> 5.       Anne Anderson is aware of the Wednesday schedule. I assume she 
> will drive that session with other XACML members.
> 
> 6.       Other work items: we should put together a "reading list" of 
> all relevant materials. I can work on this a little on Wednesday. This 
> includes:
> 
> -          ID-FF 1.1, ID-FF 1.2
> 
> -          Boeing note, Fidelity note, Netegrity use-case (i will 
> publish on Wed),
> 
> -          Eve's latest document on SAML 2.0 scope (will she revise 
> after the call this week)
> 
> -          XACML references (Anne has published list to SAML)
> 
>    5. FAQ update
> 
>  
> 
>    6. Action item review:
> 
>  
> 
>          1. New action items (not in Kavi)
> 
>          Chairs to update F2F location info on SSTC homepage
> 
>          Jahan to create FAQ
> 
>  
> 
>          2. Previous Action Items Still Open:
> 
>  
> 
>          #0055 Draft Goal Statement for SAML 2.0
> 
>          #0013: Request use of WS-Trust for CC Proposal
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> *Rob Philpott*
> *RSA Security Inc.*
> /The Most Trusted Name in e-Security/
> *Tel: 781-515-7115*
> *Mobile**: 617-510-0893*
> *Fax: 781-515-7020*
> mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com
> 
>  
> 

-- 
Eve Maler                                        +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com
**********************************************************************
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion  http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork
September 16-18, 2003                    Moscone Center, San Francisco
An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]