Subject: One more try at posting F2F logistics

Well I've completely given up trying to figure out why the mail list archive
cannot hold the single message I posted regarding the F2F logistics.  There
are 5 new busted messages in the September archive because of my last
reposting.  So I'm trying a new tactic - retyping the information.  Here you
go.

The SSSTC SAML 2.0 Face-to-Face meeting will be held from September 8-10 at:
	RSA Security
	174 Middlesex Turnpike
	Bedford, MA 01730

The f2f will start at 10am on Monday, and 9am on Tuesday and Wednesday.  We
should finish around 5pm on Monday and Tuesday and by noon on Wednesday.

At this time, we believe we will have quorum for the meeting and do not plan
to arrange a teleconference connection.

We will be planning a dinner event at a local restaurant on Tuesday evening.
Details are TBD.

Directions to the RSA facility are available at:
http://www.rsasecurity.com/company/directions.html.

We have a full cafeteria next to our meeting room that serves breakfast and
lunch.  Coffee is free (Starbucks and another brand I don't recall).

Let me know if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Directions to RSA:
RSA Security, Inc.