Subject: Re: [security-services] Potential issuer name changes

Hm. I got a reasonable search result on the list archives when I searched for
"generalize issuer". This URL ought to duplicate the search [beware gratuitous
folds]..

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/perlfect/search/search.pl?p=1&lang=en&include=&exclude=&penalty=0&sort=&mode=all&q=generalize+issuer

fwiw, I note that at least for me, I had to go to the "Thread Index" before an
input field for entering search terms was materialized.

JeffH