Subject: Reminder: editorial team meeting next week

Jahan Moreh wrote:
> Minutes for SSTC Telecon, Tuesday 16 September 2003
> Next meetings:
> - editorial team con call at 8 AM PDT (11 AM EDT) on Tuesday Sep 23. Dial in
> info: +1 865 673 3239  #238-3466. Meeting will last between 30-45 minutes

Our main goal will be to brainstorm/storyboard the technical and
executive overview documents.  John Hughes will lead this discussion.

We may also touch on a few other issues.  I had promised to point the
editors to some resources; here's a start on that:

The OASIS "spectools" site has some templates and instructions:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/

A handy table comparing Word and OpenOffice features (link supplied by
John Hughes):
   http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/pdfs/ooo-msword-table.pdf

Filenaming proposal (I'm pretty sure, though not positive, that this is
the latest):
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200302/msg00119.html

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com