Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: Minutes for Telecon, Tuesday 30 September 2003

Hmmm, I don't really get this:

[quote]

> Rob to draft charter changes
I will have to object to this Action Item as the SS-TC needs to re-charter
from scratch since they have completed their original deliverables. The TC
process states this at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#closing.

[end-quote]

So is it IBM's official position that the SSTC should be dissolved and the
SAML effort halted?

As your statement has been made on a public forum and therefore available to
press and analysts, I wanted to confirm with you before calling further
attention to it in the broader media.

Thanks,

Prateek Mishra
Co-Chair, SSTC