Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-MetadataDiscoveryProtocols-2.0-draft-00.pdfuploaded

Jahan,

Couple of questions:

(1) Why include the DNS proposal, what is the motivation, scenarios driving
this to be included ? Will anyone implement ?
(2) How does one find out the "well known URL" ? Do I assume that the URL
may not be the resource but may inquire against something else ? Are there
length restrictions ? What is the assumed response from the URL ?
(3) Is there just 1 "well known URL" per service end point ?
(4) if I don't know the service end point how do I find the  "well known
URL" ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           jmoreh@sigaba.com|
|         |           10/01/2003 06:43 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       security-services@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-MetadataDiscoveryProtocols-2.0-draft-00.pdf uploaded                                  |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The document sstc-saml-MetadataDiscoveryProtocols-2.0-draft-00.pdf has been
submitted by Jahan Moreh (jmoreh@sigaba.com) to the OASIS Security Services
TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document is a proposal for SAML 2.0 work Item W-3. It describes a
proposal for Metadata Discovery Protocol. The proposal described in this
document borrows extensively from the metadata discovery protocol defined
in the draft Liberty Alliance 1.2 specifications. An MS word version is
also available.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/3695/sstc-saml-MetadataDiscoveryProtocols-2.0-draft-00.pdf

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/document.php?document_id=3695

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave_workgroup.php