Subject: New issues list and core-01 draft are up

Folks-- I have just uploaded a new draft of the issues list (which
includes a new issue regarding "assertion-level subject" information),
and also the initial draft of the core spec (which implements the
promised backwards-incompatible changes and also removes the Chapter 1
non-normative stuff so the Technical Overview can do that job instead).
  I hope to prepare a new version of the scope/work items document in
good time for the F2F.

For future reference, in general I will upload both a PDF version and an
OpenOffice version, and only ask the system to generate an automatic
notice for the PDF version.  (Let me know if you want me to change this.)

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com