Subject: Re: [security-services] Notice of the SSTC charter clarification ballot.

I believe that the option to abstain needs be added.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           "Philpott,       |
|         |           Robert"          |
|         |           <rphilpott@rsasec|
|         |           urity.com>       |
|         |           11/11/2003 01:13 |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'" <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [security-services] Notice of the SSTC charter clarification ballot.                                                         |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

As was requested, I'm sending e-mail to the entire list to make sure voting
members know that the ballot for the vote on the charter clarification is
open.  You can find it at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballot.php?id=267

The text of the ballot is included below.

After the close of the 11-Nov con-call meeting, there are 31 SSTC voting
members eligible for participating in the ballot.

This vote requires a super-majority (2/3 affirmative), with no more than
1/4 voting against.

--------------------------
At the 11-Nov SSTC con-call meeting, Jeff Hodges moved that the SSTC
charter as described in
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/4188/sstc-saml-charter-2.0-draft-02.pdf
 be adopted as the clarified SSTC charter.

The motion was seconded by Bob Morgan.

A procedural motion to hold the ballot electronically was moved, seconded,
and approved.

The ballot will be open for 7 days and will close at 2pm EST on 18-Nov.

Discussion on the motion will take place on the SSTC mailing list.

SSTC members may change their vote anytime until the ballot closes.

Do you approve the motion?

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security