Subject: RE: [security-services] Notice of the SSTC charter clarification ballot.

Arghh..  Tony is correct.  I created the ballot with the wrong voting
options.  It should be a Yes/No/Abstain ballot.

Unfortunately, an open ballot cannot be modified to add voting options.  So
I have:
- closed the existing ballot
- created a NEW ballot with Yes, No, and Abstain options
- transferred the current votes on the existing ballot to the new ballot.
These are marked as having been recorded by me.

The new ballot is now open and will close at 2pm EST on 18-Nov, which is the
date/time that the original ballot was to close.

There is NO need for those that have already voted to re-vote.  You may, of
course, change your vote until the ballot closes.

I apologize for the error.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security