Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: IBM charter position (was [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-charter-2.0-draft-02.doc uploaded)

I have been campaigning with my peers at other companies to contribute
to these efforts.  I have some thinking about it, but the usual
objection is the time commitment.  I would agree, there is no free
lunch.  I will continue to push on them.  I would very much like to see
some other consumer companies participate, so I didn't feel so much like
the Lone Ranger!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 5:09 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: IBM charter position (was
[security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-charter-2.0-draft-02.doc
uploaded)

>I think it would be excellent if these "other customers" would come to
the
table with their needs.  As it is, I agree with Rob that we need a
solution
to our >business problem sooner rather than later.

I totally agree, I'll see what I can do, there is a reason some
customers
don't participate in standards, maybe you can get you customers to post
?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/l
eave_workgroup.php.

smime.p7s