Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed F2F Schedules

Note, there is a WS-I meeting in vancouver March 16-19. This might argue for having the March F2F March 22-24 to avoid back-forth trips, depending on
people's preferences, especially if the March F2F is in Vancouver :)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Mishra, Prateek [mailto:pmishra@netegrity.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 11:01 AM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'rphilpott@rsasecurity.com'
Subject: [security-services] Proposed F2F Schedules

Colleagues,

During the October F2F we had discussed a F2F meeting in early January.  As you are all aware, we have since the October meeting, spent a large amount of time on procedural matters. In my opinion, the next F2F meeting should be postponed by a few weeks so that we can meet and vote on solution proposals. We need to complete scoping and have some  solution proposals in hand BEFORE the meeting.

We need to finalize these dates soon. Here are some proposed dates:

(1)  Week of Februrary 2 (F2F #3 - East Coast)

(2)  Week of March 29 (F2F#4 - West Coast)

-       prateek