Subject: Re: [security-services] Liberty IPR Issues (was: Liberty ID-FF 1. 2submission to the SSTC)

> If the contributions meet the requirements for OASIS IPR disclosures, I
think it is time to move on.

There are companies that still have concerns o that the contributions don't
meet the requirements for OASIS IPR disclosures or have further questions,
and seems you just want to ignore these and move on and force everyone to
accept.

>There are still way too many questions that exist around exactly what will
be done, how it will be done, when it will be done, etc. to try to nail
down exactly >what IP will be included and therefore what IPR grants will
be needed.

Well we had better have some expectations before we move on and this is
what we are asking for.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122