Subject: RE: [security-services] Ballots for Boston F2F are now open

I agree. One ballot with a choice between the two prefered might be better
- I will probably attend either. I would prefer the one the begins Tuesday
and ends Thursday.

"Beach, Michael C" <michael.c.beach@boeing.com>
12/03/2003 04:01 PM

        To:     "Mishra, Prateek" <pmishra@netegrity.com>,
<security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [security-services] Ballots for Boston F2F are
now open

The intent is not exactly clear.  There are 2 ballots for 2 different
sets of days (subtle difference, I admit).  Your notes says vote your
preference, the ballot votes says "I will attend".  So, are we voting
for preferred date or ability/willingness to attend?

Mike