Subject: RE: [security-services] Minutes from the December 22,F2FFocus Group Call

On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 21:41, ext Scott Cantor wrote:
>Is anybody able to elaborate what specifically is behind this question ?

Yes, it was mine. One of the points of all this work is to make sure that
anything that was done in ID-FF that the people involved wish they could fix
has a chance to be considered. I've done this in my work with
NameIdentifiers, and several interop issues around the Introduction cookie
have come up, etc.

I just suggested we survey the field, as it were, to see if anything came up
that we would want to address to make the final spec better.

Thanks Scott, this makes sense.

The wording on the minutes didn't really indicate as to what was needed, thus I was wondering if
a bit more explanation was needed.

-Timo