Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Conference Call, Dec 23

Tony

My apologies for misunderstanding your intent - it appeared to me that you were questioning the value of LECP given the series of questions you asked and I was responding to that.

I have not been "accommodated" in the WSS TC, rather I have raised issues in the specs that were either unclear or needed revision, as have others. We all want better results.

Perhaps we are confusing issues through the use of email.

Have a Happy New Year.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 9:29 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Frderick,

>I'm not sure I understand the value of further TC discussion since it is clear that this work item is important to many TC members.

Some members find it of value and some don't. The value of further discussion is to understand exactly what is being proposed, as I believe portion of the paper you uploaded have issues, like the proxy portion. You seem to forget some companies don't participate in Liberty and don't have all the background. I think that members of the WSS-TC have accommodated your questions time and time again, I would expect same here.

What I'm hearing from you is that I should never question anything, if its important to certain TC members, which I hope is not true.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122