Subject: Attributes in SAML 2.0

Hi folks!

I've just uploaded a new draft of a solution proposal regarding attribute
representation via the OASIS web-site (I assume a Kavi email should come out
momentarily).

A couple of notes:
1)  I've relied on the nameid-format proposed solution from Scott and John
to handle several of the sticky issues that came up at the last face-to-face
regarding issuer and such.

2)  This document reworks the previous solution proposal for Work Item 28b.

3)  As it also seemed to fall within the scope, I evaluated the current
usage of attributes in SAML 1.1.  From the outstanding action items list, it
appears that this may satisfy work item 28a.1?  If that is not the case,
what additional work needs to happen on that item?  It sure seems to fall in
line with this proposal and I am in a position to take that work item  on if
it fits appropriately.

Hope everyone's holidays were pleasant.

Rebekah