Subject: RE generalised AuthnRequest

Just uploaded the generalized AuthnRequest use case/proposal.

Note a number of things:

- as it had no where to go (i.e. not necessarily relevant to the Kerberos
specific solution proposal) I've included a proposal for how a DCE PAC is
mapped into Authn and Attribute Statements.  Also included is a schema
definition for a specific <AttributeValue> to transport Foreign Group
membership details

- there are a number of new ID definitions that need to go into core.

- Part of what I've written up in this document may be appropriate to go
into the Technical Overview

The Kerberos specific solution proposal should be posted by Tim Alsop prior
to the F2F.

I'm assuming the F2F agenda will have slot(s) to discuss the above

John