Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposal for assertion-level subjects

One of the benefits that I was looking forward to with assertion-level
subjects was only having to confirm the subject *once* in the common
case, and I'm not sure how that is impacted by this proposal.

In the presumably common case that there is one SubjectConfirmation
method that a number of statements share, does this proposal allow an
assertion-level expression of that method?

Thanks,

-Greg