Subject: Agenda for Focus Call, March 9 (PLEASE NOTE THE PHONE NUMBER IS CHANGED *AGAIN*)

NEW PHONE NUMBER:

it is now +1 865 673 6950 , code 351-8396#

1. Comments on new core and schema drafts

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/5790/sstc
-saml-core-2.0-draft-07-diff.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/5791/sstc
-saml-schema-assertion-2.0.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/5792/sstc
-saml-schema-protocol-2.0.xsd

2. The W-28a attribute proposal (including comments made since its
publication):

Proposal:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5638/sstc-maler-w28a-attri
bute-draft-02.pdf
Discussion thread:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200403/msg00010.html

3. Re-defining artifact as binding

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200403/msg00021.html

5. Settling the remaining issues around "subjectless" constructs, with
some extra data that I hope to get from Anne on Monday.

Most-recent-message:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200403/msg00055.html

6. Assertion life-times vs. freshness of SSO transfer

- No current reference?

7. The minor issue of settling on whether we use differently named
<*Response> elements in the case of each protocol, or literally use
<samlp:Response> each time.