Subject: RE: [security-services] F2F Logistics for Austin, TX

Title: Message
Any more specific guidance as to hotels? Several of the hotel links off the IBM research visitors page are broken. I'm looking for my usual: within 10-15 minutes walk, high speed Internet, and a few other SSTC folks staying there :-)

And yes, add me to your head count and badge list...

Irving Reid
Hewlett-Packard
-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: March 8, 2004 11:42
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [security-services] F2F Logistics for Austin, TX

Here is the web site that contains directions from the airport and hotels in the area. There are several hotels within a 1/4 mile and the rest are within a mile. There are several places to eat close by, there is a brew pub also close by. We will be in building 901 (see link on web page below for Austin Site Map). If you need any additional information please contact me. Also I will need a final head count along with names so I can have badges made up, as you will have to register in building 904 and then proceed to building 901. Also we will provide coffee in the AM and lunch at NOON, so if anyone has any diet restrictions please let me know ASAP so I can request special meals.

http://www.research.ibm.com/arl/visitor.html

If folks are interested in a BBQ diner one night there is the Salt Lick (www.saltlickbbq.com) and its family style all you can eat ($13.95) and BYOB, its about 45 minutes away but worth the ride out in the country.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122